As of today Triton Bikes becomes Russian International dealer for ENVE parts.
We have used their parts for our road bikes/framesets on the OEM basis and now we can offer their products to anyone in Russia.
We love these parts and and will be happy to spread the ENVE love across our country!
Our first ever Ti (!) cruiser bike. Built for a customer with knee problems. Cruiser angles let your feet reach ground easily while seated.
The angles required the use a of a redesigned alien looking fork which appears to be very stiff at 66 head angle!
This is possibly one of the lightest cruisers ever.
The fork is under 1kg, the frame is around 1800gr.
Both frame and fork have all the lines hidden inside for a clean look.
Also stuffed with the nicest parts:
– Chris King headset
– Thomson seatpost
– Supernova dynamo hub and lights
– Brooks Flyer saddle
– Velocity Dually Rims
– Hutchinson Lowrider tires
– Xpedo pedals
The seating position is very comfortable and this bikes rolls really nice compared to the heavy production cruisers.
The customer is very happy
We built this Triton Roadster custom Ti bike for a customer from Moscow.
He needed an ultimate citybike.
Also the customer asked us to add blue bits. And so we did.
– Triton custom Ti 700c XL frame
– Paragon Rocker dropouts
– Belt drive split
– Internal cable routing and wiring
– Bead blasted finish with polished Triton decals
– Triton 700c Roadster fork
– Paragon flanged dropouts
– Internal wiring for dynamo
– Bead blasted matte
– Comfortable Ti flex
– Only 630 gr
– Shimano Alfine 11sp
– Supernova hub dynamo and lights
– Chris King headset in blue
– Velocity Blunt rims
– FSA Metropolis handlebar stem and seatpost
– Salsa QR’s
Yet to be added:
– Carbon belt drive
– PDW metal fenders
– Ti bottle cage
Our customer Chris applied to us for a custom road frame that would fit him just right according to the data he gathered from biomechanic.
This was important because Chris races a lot.
He has just raced at Gran Fondo New York with some good results.
Although the most interesting thing about the frame is its exclusively designed graphics.
These are bead blasted “lugs” representing the modern vision of the classic Russian patterns. The front of the frame shows Russian coat of arms – the two-headed eagle.
The bottom bracket area is a mixture of the Russian architecture/religions portraying Kremlin, bridges, orthodox church and a mosque.
The seat tube features Russian doll Matryoshka and “Made in Russia” decal.
Stencils inspired by Chris and created by a UK based designer Niki Kovacs http://inktltd.com/
The frame also features internal cable routing for the rear brake and internal wiring for Di2 transmission
Frame weight 1399 grams
Our customer wanted a tough and weather-resistant 29er bike that would last.
We have built this tank and totally fell in love with it:
– Triton custom Ti 29er frame
– Internal cable routing for 3 cables and electric wire
– Paragon Flanged Sliders
– Paragon seatstay splitter for belt
– Bent downtube for crown clearance
– 44mm headtube to accept tapered forks
– Integrated mount for Supernova Tail Light
– Bead blasted finish with polished decals
– Rock Shox Reba fork
– Chris King InSet7 headset
– 3T handlebar, stem and seatpost
– Salsa Flip Lock QRs
– Rohloff Speedhub 500/14, Made in Germany
– Gates Carbon Belt Drive
– SON Schmidt dynamo hub for 15mm Thru-Axle fork
– Supernova front and rear dynamo lights
– Velocity Blunt 35 rims
2-in-1 bike built by our customer from Bern, Switzerland
– Works with 29×3, 26×4 and with limited clearance 26×4.8″ wheels
– Bent seat tube for 29+ tire clearance
– Paragon Polydrop dropouts with 190x10mm OLD, optional 197x12mm thru-axle
– 44mm headtube, Cannondale Lefty fork with custom Fat crown by http://www.mendoncyclesmith.com/
– 100mm BSA threaded BB shell
Here is one of the frames we consider as a possible production frame.
Developed for light riders.
– M-sized frame weight just above 1500 grams.
– 44mm headtube
– Bent downtube for fork crown clearance
– Paragon IS disc brake mount makes it more affordable
– Head tube angle 70, seat tube angle 73, chainstays 450mm
Triton full suspension Enduro 27.5″ 140/140mm frame is to be built soon as a CrMo prototype. Once tested, a Ti version will be prototyped. Non-custom production is then planned.
Expected weight of a steel version 3.9kg.
Ti version 2.7kg.
Once the design is tested, we shall be taking preorders.
This was quite a challenge to build!
– 2 axis bent seatstays
– Paragon flanged sliders for 142x12mm DT Swiss axle
– Boxed BB yoke to provide over 2.4″ of tire clearance
– Super short 420mm stays
– 44mm headtube to allow tapered steerer forks
– Custom finish job with matte “lugs” and honeycomb socks at the dropouts
Our machinist Nikolay made new awesome tools: heatsinks for Paragon 15mm thru-axle front dropouts and heatsinks for in-house machined PF30 BB shells
Which means we now officially offer frames with PF30 BB and forks with 15mm thru-axle